Friday, November 26, 2010

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won NaNoWriMo ywp 2010!!!!!!!!! *gets up and dances like a maniac around the computer* my novel is 15,001 words long... I hand wrote it!!!!!!!!!! i am happy (AND hyper!!!) oh! i almost forgot yesterday was thanksgiving!!! (next post will be the recipe for my favorite ever thanksgiving/Christmas desert) i could stare at my winners certificate all day today!! *starts singing o happy day at the top of my lungs* i still can not believe i WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so HAPPY i realised something that is very funny, i am still typing/writing as if NaNoWriMo is still going on, that is as if i am still writing my novel, you know writing i am not I'm and so forth...

anyway here is a covers-

"I am so happy so very happy 'cause you are my sunshine my merry sunshine you make me happy when sky's are gray..."

a conversation betwe-

"O happy day, happy day, I'll never be the same..."

between myself and Tali a character in my boo-

"the first noel the angels did say was to certain poor Shepard's in a field where they lay..."

will you shut up already Nesama!?

"No!!"

"whats up?

Nesama is being a pain -

"am not"

are to!... Nesama do NOT make me disintegrate you!

"OK, OK, i am done now"

good 'cause...

"I get it.."


well my mom say s get off the computer so goodbye we can talk to Tali later hmm...?

Mim

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Elsa! How've ya been? Don't know if you remember me, but I was Princess Midna from HSB. ^^ It's been wayy too long!

    ReplyDelete