Friday, September 4, 2009

I got my book.....And it's GREAT!

I love my book on Dr. Ida Scudder It's so interesting how she was visiting her parents back in India
and writing a letter to one of her friends in the u.s. about how she would NEVER be a missionary like her parents and as she was writing the letter three men came to her room, and all three needed a docter for there wives, all three refused her fathers help saying it would be breaking caste and would rather there wives die in childbirth then see a male docter!



3 comments:

  1. Hey Elsa!
    Thanks so much for following my blog...I really enjoy yours! :)
    I love your background! So pretty! :)

    Bekah

    PS I love the Live Laugh Love font...isn't it called Porcelain? :D It looks similar to Porcelain, but slightly different at the same time. Is it okay if I take your button and add it to my blog roll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you may take my button!!

    The font is Porcelain. :D You're very good with guessing the fonts. :D

    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I found you! I stopped by here a while ago and then lost you... =(

    But no more! I am a follower now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete