Monday, October 24, 2011

Beautiful People~ NaNo edition

  1. Sum up your novel in five words or less. War. Trial. Friendship. Hope. Fear.
  2. Novel title? 3025
  3. Sum up your main character(s) in one word each. Amë: Fearful. Lupa: Scared. Karina: Broken.
  4. Advice for newbies in three words? Don't edit. Write.
  5. Tell us about your secondary characters, how do they affect the story? Most of my secondary characters affect the story through Amë, some of them are sort of main characters too (Lupa and Karina) But most are just on the side lines directing what Amë does un-seen.
  6. Do you plan to stay up till midnight on the 31st? Of course! I wouldn't dream of not doing so, I didn't do it last year so I want to this year!
  7. How many years have you done NaNo? Only last year, I won too I was super happy about that!
  8. What came first, characters, or plot idea? Well, for once my plot came first, last year I was a person with no plot, and it was horrible!
  9. How much prep do you do before November? Well, this year I wrote out the entire storyline in a time-line form. Normally A.K.A last year... Eh, I can do that stuff in November. I also write out character bios. I found that this is really helpful for me, but that may just be because I always have a bajillion characters. :P
  10. Now be honest, how do you really feel about NaNo? I really enjoy it except for the last week when I'm running around stressing out cuz' I'm behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment