Tuesday, October 11, 2011

NaNo..and No new update

Hey everyone, I'm afraid I have no new update on Dane though his Dad says he's doing better he still needs prayer, he is at a rehab facility for people with trauma/brain damage it is one of the best in the state which tells us that its pretty severe.

On a slightly more cheerful note NANOWRIMO!!! I am super excited for NaNo this year, here's the excerpt for my novel:

The year is 3025, Captain Amë Lisana Han is a new graduate from West point Military Academy, she and the other members of the U.S. armed forces and their allies, Canada, Britain, and the other European countries are fighting a losing battle against the Prussians and their allies Germany, China and Japan. It is the tenth world war...and we may not survive.

Sorry for the short post, I have dinner soon.
Bye! ~Mim

No comments:

Post a Comment