Saturday, June 30, 2012

Long time, no write...

Wow, it has been an extremely long time since I have posted. In that period of time my older sister has developed type one diabetes, my older brother has been excepted to a college and I have started teaching at my karate school now would be a good time to sit back and relax. Sadly I can not. Camp NaNoWriMo calleth me. Right now though I could use some M&M's or any type of chocolate really.

  For now, here is a excerpt from my current NaNo:

    Rauri turned towards the noise a look of apprehension on her face, nothing was there. How could this be safe? The entire imperialist army was after her and Fion.
She hesitated a moment longer than turned around again and continuing to pick to lock on the armory door.
   "Who knew that a Lady of the court could pick locks." Chuckled Fion from behind her. She rolled her eyes.
"I'm one of the long line of War Masters of Hamon Heath, Fion. This is part of my upbringing."



 As you could probably tell this is rather raw, and unfinished. I hope that you are all doing well and I can't wait to talk to you all again soon! 


Ciao!
Mim Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment